Friday, November 5

Torturing Period.....

Study week....The most torturing period to me!! Hard to focus but have to carry on to study!
Just today, I dunno sleep for how many times.... somemore drooling... 
I dont think I'm really STUDY for today!! 

Haiz~ Anyway, still have to study .... even though I'm not willing to... >.<

Next,
I'm  gonna share something funny here...
I'm curious  to know whether DBSK got any anti fans...
As I know, THERE ARE NO ANTIS! since they're really capable!

So, I searched in fb... haha~ Then, it really existed!! quite a number of ANTIS group! but less than 10...
Here is the PICTURE!
I dunno what language is this... So just asked my friend, Mr Google to translate it!
"They are a group of gay men in a video on youtube just put DBSK gay and will leave when they kiss"

I'm laughing till my housemate thought me crazy.. haha... and the very special things is, there are ONLY SIX ANTIS! and for the rest of other ANTIS group, even put up their picture and gave their COMPLIMENTS but not criticize! crazy indeed! ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE ANTIs?

anyway.. my dbsk still the best! 6 persons grouped for the antis! HAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment